|Price list - Price is for 2 people and including breakfast|
In the period 30.12.2020 - 1.1.2021 there is a valid seasonal price list.
- A five-day and longer stay: 10% discount of the total price at payment in cash.
Prices include VAT and do not include accommodation and spa fee of 17,- CZK / 1 person. /Day. It does not apply to children under 18 years of age and adults over 70 years
These cancellation conditions are valid for HOTEL RŮŽE Rožmberk nad Vltavou 78, 382 18 Czech Republic
1. Cancellation conditions apply to cancellation of the reservation of accommodation services made between the client of the accommodation services (= guest) and the accommodation provider (= Hotel Růže Rožmberk).
2. The cancellation fee is calculated from the total amount of the order.
3. Cancellation fee represents compensation for damage caused by the accommodation provider.
4. The landlord reserves the right to issue an advance invoice. The deposit is 50% of the total amount of the booked stay, unless the landlord and the client agree otherwise.
5. In the event of cancellation of the advance payment, and according to the cancellation conditions, the amount of the deposit paid is higher than the cancellation fee, the landlord is obliged to offer another date for the use of the deposit paid by the end of the year. Advance payments are non-refundable.
6. In the case of early termination or interruption of the stay without the fault of the Landlord, the Landlord shall not be obliged to return the paid price of the stay or its proportional part to the Client.
1. The landlord undertakes not to charge cancellation fees in case of cancellation within 30 days prior to the announced arrival.
2. If canceled 29-22 days before arrival, 25% of the total price of the stay will be charged as cancellation fee.
3. If canceled 21-15 days before arrival, 50% of the total price of the stay will be charged as cancellation fee.
4. If canceled 14-2 days before arrival, 75% of the total price of the stay will be charged as cancellation fee.
5. If canceled up to 1 day before the date of arrival or on the day of arrival 100% of the total price as cancellation fee.
In case of cancellation due to unavoidable events (death in the family, hospitalization of the customer or a member of his family, serious illness, natural disaster) the cancellation fee is not charged. The Client is obliged to present the above mentioned facts to the Landlord in writing within 3 days of their occurrence.
These cancellation policy is valid for both individual guests and group bookings.
In case of an unpaid deposit from which the cancellation fees could be deducted, the landlord has the right to send the client an invoice amounting to the cancellation fees.
These terms and conditions are valid and effective from 1.1.2019